The total positive cases of coronavirus in India has reached to 16,112, around 1,300 new positive cases reported in the past 24 hours. The highly infectious Corona Virus killed 519 in India till now where the recovery rate which indicates the no. of people who have successfully cured from the disease or discharged from hospital stood at 14.2 per cent on 19th April.
One more step improvement comparatively to
- 18th April which was 13.8 per cent,
- 17th April which was 13 per cent,
- 16th April it was 12.02 per cent,
- 15th April it was 11.41 per cent and
- 14th April was 9.99 per cent.
So in the past 24 hours, around 280 patients were discharged from hospitals as they declared cured from COVID-19, the biggest no. of recovery till now in India, as on 16th April only 183 were recovered and discharged from hospitals.
Now the mortality rate is around 3% only out of total number of positive cases of Covid19 in India
Major Points on Growth of Covid19 Coronavirus in India:-
- Internal govt analysis suggests that India may reach its height of covid19 positive cases by the second week of May, after which the numbers will start declining, sources in the Home Ministry have said.
- Coming next week is very crucial. India is about to increase in testings. Everyone who has symptoms related to Covid19 like Severe Acute Respiratory Infection will be tested,” a senior told.
- The govt has done new additions in the list of activities that could be allowed during the lockdown in some parts of the country where the number of covid19 positive cases is less. All financial institution whether banking or non-banking will remain operational as an essential service. Spice bamboo, coconut, cocoa plantations, areca nut, and forest produce by scheduled tribes have also been mentioned in the list.
- Any construction in rural areas of telecom optical fibers, cables, water supply and sanitation will be allowed, according to a notification given by the Home Ministry.
- After following the strict lockdown till 20th April, some districts which aren’t virus hotspots so far will be allowed to start some construction, manufacturing and industrial activities as govt wants to restart the economy and one step towards a slow exit from the lockdown, they have to take full measure to prevent the virus from spreading it.
- Bihar, Punjab and Rajasthan, who took an early decision to announce the extension of lockdown, even managed and controlled to avoid increasing new positive cases in comparison to other states like Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra.
- Rajasthan has 1,131 positive cases and 164 recoveries. As per the data collected by the Home Ministry, the state has 7,448 people in isolation as of Friday.
- Delhi added around 700 cases where the number of people in quarantine came down from 15,327 to 14,504. Officials who are analyzing everything says that the states like Andhra Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh could be the big cause of worry.
So, there is some improvement we can see according to the above analysis in the recovery rate of patients but new positive cases keep on rising and that too increases by 1000 patients everyday in past 1 week data.
Conditions are still controlled and well managed compared to other countries like USA, Spain, Italy, etc. Before time announcing lockdown, a decision has shown major effectiveness for India to fight against coronavirus covid19.